Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Basel Art Expo 2023 Exhibition

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Here are some photos from the Art Basel Expo June 15-18 2023 of my Basel Themed Paintings on the big screens. They were a real eye-catcher among the visitors and they enjoyed viewing the artworks on the big screens. 

My original Basel paintings are all sold. Fine Art prints of all my Basel exhibited paintings are available: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisa-lorenz?tab=artwork
I will be taking my summer break soon and will be closing my studio and back exhibiting only in September. Wishing you all a great day.

No comments: