Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, June 1, 2023

Fresh off my easel! New Painting! Little piece of paradise!

Hi Everyone! Happy June 1st. I cant believe it is already the month of June. Where the heck did May go?..lol. We are also finally having some great weather here. Well, I finally finished my little beach house painting and I am very please with it.  Here are a few pics I snapped quickly today with my phone to share of my new painting.   High resolution quality pictures to be taken soon for fine art prints, card, etc. and will be available soon in the market place. Wishing you all a great day! Taking tomorrow off to enjoy a long weekend and the nice weather. Have a great upcoming weekend.   2 tickets Paradise and heading into my beach house paintings. LOLOL 


Little Piece of Paradise! 




No comments: