Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Astonishing Paintings!

What a great day!!!! After problems with the crazy Danish Post Office, Mr. Postman finally delivered Kim's gorgeous portrait paintings of us! And we are completely ecstatic! They are just out of this world! To see them in real life is something else. The size is huge and fits so well with the series. Andreas and I were so excited opening the packages! It was absolutely priceless to see the look on his face when we opened his package first!

The Big Packages Andreas Opening his Package First

Her work is just astonishing. She is on very talented artist! They are truly remarkable portraits! This series is just so Hot! With just minimum color and strokes - it is just amazing how much she captured us! They are just so dazzling to look at! She also prepared some awesome certificates of authenticity! So professional Kim! Letter and Certificates of AuthencitiyMy apartment doesn’t have any big walls big enough so that I can hang them together – except for the bedroom. So I am going today to remove my tulips over the bed and set up the hooks and spacing to hang my new babies! I will post a pic of that as soon as I get that done!

I am so thrilled, I can’t stop looking at the paintings. I can’t wait to show them off to my family and friends.

I will cherish these forever and it is so great to have original Kim Barker’s in my home! It was so great to work and swap with you Kim!
A very Happy Lisa and Beautiful Portrait
Andreas and His Masterpiece!

The Stunning Portraits side by Side

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Hi Lisa!!!
I am so pleased that they finally arrived!!!! fantastic photos.....and so good to speak to you on the phone!!!!
happy happy hanging mate!!!!!
big hugs xxxxxxxxxx