Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Autumn Bloom WIP Update

Hi everyone managed to do some work today on my new floral painting. The painting will be entitled "Autumn Bloom".

So I have blocked in color for the background (burnt umber, burnt sienna, napthol light red, indian red, yellow ochre and cad yellow med.) and green stems (light pathlo green and some lemon yellow). Next I will do an outline and then block in some white for the flowers. It is slowly coming together.

3 comments:

Kim said...

hi Lisa...
that's a shame ..I can't see the photo ...just a red cross.....will try again tomorrow....sounds like it looks great ....lovely title....
xxxxxx

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Oh thats strange, I can see it. Okay, I delted the pic and added it again. Hope u can see. Thanks so much for dropping by xoxox Lisa

Kim said...

thanks Lisa ...I can see it now and it looks gorgeous :)