Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fine Art America

Hi Everyone, I am now part of Fine Art America, a social network and e-commerce marketplace for fine artists, art galleries, and fine art collectors.

You can view my artist profile here

You can also now purchase prints of my art work from this site:

Community for Fine Artists and Fine Art Galleries

Wishing you all a great weekend

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the logo Lisa...
how do you manage to keep up with all of your sites/shops !!!
you must be very organised :D

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely brilliant. If I lived in Denmark, you would be my artday wine drinking girlfriend. You're art is lovely, cheerful and I may need one for a wall soon. Cheers! KA

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Thanks so much for dropping by my portfolio at Fine ArtAmerica. I am loosing track with all the sites..LOL. They are lots of work to do , but once they are set up, its done. Wishing u a great day mate, xoxox Lisa

Hi Ari-dog, LOL..what a lovely comment, really put a smile on my face. Thanks so much for dropping by. Wishing you a great time in UK with your beautiful art and lots of wine too!