Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, May 29, 2009

News Article: Compliments from the Artist to the Students of the Ashford Prepschool in England

Hi Everyone, TGIF!
Further to my earlier post about Students from a Prepschool in England who used my paintings in their art work.

I am very honoured and happy to be mentioned in the school news at the Ashford Prepschool in England. See the link and news here :

http://www.ashfordschool.co.uk/news/view/207/Compliments-from-the-Artist

Have a great night and weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful Lisa. You must be so pleased.
The students did do a wonderful job and I'm sure you've inspired many to become future artists.

Lisa Lorenz said...

Thanks so much. I hope I inpired them. Art is a wonderful thing for children!

Kim said...

oh how lovely for you Lisa...
it's a really impressive write up!!!
hehe...you are responsible for inspiring all those children :) that's soooo wonderful :)
congratulations :)
your Tuscan painting is off to an excellent start too ...though you have probably finished it by now..I've had a very slow net the last week or so ...eagerly waiting for our new download quota..have a great weekend mate xxx0000

Lisa Lorenz said...

HI KIm, Thanks so much for dropping by mate. I have not had a chance to do much panting, we have been doing renos to the deck and pool area. so much work...ah..I hope I can do more today....xoxo Lisa

Roderick said...

This cannot succeed in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.
link | link | link