Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Display Wall at Galerie de La Rive

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend. I was busy getting last minute things done for the hanging which tool place yesterday. My display wall at Gallery de La Rive until October 31, 2009. Exhibition Weekend August 22/23 2009.


"Summer Colours" by Lisa Lorenz

2 comments:

Kim said...

your exhibition looks sensational Lisa!!!
I love your new painting.....the green in the boat is wonderful and such a lovely contrast to the gorgeous colours in the buildings...
oh..I wish I could be over there to see your exhibit IRL...
I know you will be a roaring success :))
hope your weekend is lovely Lisa
xxxooo

Lisa Lorenz said...

HI Dear Kim, thanks so much for the lovely comments! You are a sweetie. Take care, Lisa xoxoxo