Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Keds Shoes at Zazzle - Amazing Quality!

Hi Everyone, I just received my Keds shoes with my Nymphaea Blue painting motif and I am very impressed with the shoes and the quality of the printing. Way better then I ever Imagined! They are made in the U.S.A and it Shows! They are extremely well made and They even come with a lovely "Keds Studio" shoe bag.


Some pics of the shoes:
A Close Up of the Print Detail
Perfect Fit and Oh soooo comfy. I wear an 8 and I took an 8. Their PDF shoe sizer was bang on.
Amazing Quality! Made in the U.S.A
You can see more of Keds Shoes and Other colouful Gift Ideas Exclusively at Zazzle at: http://www.zazzle.com/lisalorenzpaintings For Canadian Customers, you can now also order from a brand new Zazzle Canada at http://www.zazzle.ca/
Wishing you all a lovey Day!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Lisa! Back from my travels and catching up on your posts! What a great display of colour throughout - love the boats! Your blog looks so summery! Hope you're enjoying good weather. How's your little niece - growing fast?
Caroline x

Steve Haskamp said...

Very cool Lisa! Your expressive painting style looks great on shoes!

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Caroline, Thanks so much for te lovely comments and I hope you had a great vacation. I will go check out your blog. Love your new profile pic btw. My little niece is growing leaps and bounds. 2 months old the other day! She is too cute.

Hi Steve, thanks so much for the lovely comments. Have a great day

Hi Shana, I will check it out. Nice to meet you.

Campus Diva said...

How many times have you been to your favorite shoe store and not found what you are looking for? What if I told you that you could be your own shoe designer, giving you the opportunity to create your shoes your way? Check this out
http://www.precioustimeny.com/blog/?p=3556

Roller shoes said...

yeah,I have learn something from your post,thank you