Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, April 2, 2010

Featured in "A Distinctive Style" Magazine

Hi Everyone, about one month ago or so, the Publisher of A Distinctive Style, Mrs. Marie Denise, approached me and said she loved my colourful work and wanted to know if I would like to be in their next issue. The magazine runs quarterly and focuses on eco-friendly products and awareness, art, inspiration and charities. You can see the beautiful magazine here. Go to pages 56/57 to see my work.

Here is also a direct link right to my page: http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1nb9y/ADistinctiveStyleMag/resources/56.htm I am very happy and proud to be in this beautiful magazine. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter

No comments: