Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tuscany Delights - zoom zoom

Hello Everyone, I am happy to announce that I entered in an agreement with an Italian Restaurant in Montreal to have my Tuscany Delights painting image on their pizza delivery cars!

They will put my name/website on the car to next to my image! It's some great advertising for me and my work! The car will be launched on May 14th. He will send me pictures and I will post them then.

Tuscany Delights, 60 x 80, acrylics

The restaurant's old delivery car. My Tuscan Delights Image will replace the present image. It's going to look pretty awesome! I can't wait to see it!


4 comments:

Steve Haskamp said...

Wow, that's fantastic!! The vibrant colors of your painting should really get people's attention. Can't wait to see pictures of the delivery car!

Caroline said...

My goodness, that's fantastic news - can't wait to see it!

Lisa Lorenz said...

Thanks so much Steve. I really am anxious to see this done!

Hi Caroline, nice to see you! I will post pics as soon as I get them! have a great day

Tracey said...

That is so awesome, how exciting! I am sure your painting will look amazing on the car, what a great fit!