Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Demonstration Day at Galerie de la Rive

The artists of Galerie de la Rive will be present at the Gallery this Saturday, April 17th, 2010. Their new exhibition runs until May 30th and the artists will present their works and techniques to the visitors that day from 10 am until 4 pm. They will demonstrate their various techniques used to create their paintings. The mediums vary from one artist to another: oil, acrylic, watercolour and photography along with mixed media.

I will be at the gallery working on my latest painting from 1 until 4 pm. Hope to see you there. For more info about this event visit: http://www.galeriedelarive.ca/

"Last Demo Day - December 2008"

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Totally wish I could come! By the way, everytime I visit your blog it is like double the pleasure as I always linger in your "studio" at the top of your blog. I really really wish I could come there too ;)

Lisa Lorenz said...

ah thanks so much Tracy so sweet of you! Yep, Canada is just too big!