Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, August 30, 2010

Some Rough Sketches

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. The weather was gorgeous here in Eastern Ontario - Ottawa. Summer is back with temperatures of 30+. Swam, worked outside and made bbq's all weekend long. Have to enjoy the last bit of summer.

In the meantime, with the influence of summer, I did a few rough sketches for some new small painting ideas I have for my upcoming shows in Ottawa. I bought these wonderful little frames in birch wood and some 8 x 10 canvases and thought I would so a slew of small beach/marine related paintings. Pefect little gift ideas for decoration your bathroom, etc. Here are the first 3 ideas I have. I am hoping to work on 3 more ideas and hoping to finish these on canvas by the end of the week.


No comments: