Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, August 16, 2010

ArtEast Exhibition

Hi Everyone, It was has been some time since I last blogged or have done too much in my studio. After my big mid July show in the extreme heat wave in Montreal I decided to take a few weeks off. It felt great and I am totally regenerated and have lots of new ideas and inspiration for some new paintings.

Last weekend on Sunday, August, 8th my painting "Les Couleurs de Provence" was in an exhibition at the Shenkman Arts Centre in Ottawa. It was a beautiful Vernissage. The exhibition "An Artist's Point of View" will run until September 28, 2010. Here are a few pics of the event.

Outside the beautiful Shenkman Centre

Some of the paintings in the show

Me and my painting

With my husband. He loves the arts and coming to Exhibitions so its really wonderful the support he provides to me

Live Scottish Music - The group played wonderfully

1 comment:

Lena Sacchetto said...

HI Lisa,
My name is Lena.
I'm Brazilian
His paintings are beautiful.
Congratulations
I have a blog where I put my mounts with photos.
I also like the songs of Elvis.
Big hug
Lena