Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Art Work Accepted for Shenkman Show

Hi Everyone, I hope you have been all keeping warm this winter. We have been having very cold weather in Ottawa recently. I am very happy to announce that I received notification last week that my painting "A Night at Fenice" was accepted by the Jury committee for the upcoming February 20th show at the Shenkman Gallery. This exhibition "A Night at the Theatre" will be held from February 17 to March 22, 2011.


"A Night at the Fenice" - Beautiful Landmark Theatre in Venice


I have been very busy working on my Chair. Its a big job and boy am I ever happy that I selected to paint it unassembled. A pic from last week when it was all ready to go. I will only post pics when I am finished. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet...LOL

3 comments:

Škorčica said...

Congratulations!

I'm hardly waiting for that chair to see it finished. :)

Caroline said...

Hope you show it soon!

MrBibleHead said...

Congrats Lisa! Good luck on the chair... and you have a great blog!