Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Latest Painting

Hi Everyone, Well after a long summer break, I am finally back in my studio working. I hope you all had a wonderful hot summer. It has been the best summer (weather wise) since I moved back here 3 years ago from beautiful Copenhagen (which I really miss actually).

Well, I finished a new painting. This painting is a request from many of my customers that purchase my prints and cards that wanted me to include two cats like my Westie dogs in my intial Venice Valentine painting. So here it is fresh off the easel with my two (black and white cats).

Prints and cards of this new painting will be avaible in the next days at the various POD sites that sell my art work. Please visit my website: http://www.lisalorenzpaintings.com/ where to purchase my work. Have a great week!

Venice Valentine, 30 x 40, acrylic


Here are the two paintings side by side:

1 comment:

Blues and Greens said...

I lived in South Korea as well, and absolutely loved it! Enjoying your blog. :)