Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP Update Today of my Cinque Terre painting

Hi everyone, Another busy day...Started defining some area of the painting. Trees on hilltop, stone wall - forefront, also adding more colours to the boats. and some lights to the windows. Its coming along smoothly. I am really enjoying this painting. My recent trip to Italy and Cinque Terre was well worth my visit. I am full of inspiration. I am totally back on the streets of Riomaggiore as I paint this one. I think I might even finish it by weekend. Thanks for watching my wip. Have a great night.


No comments: