Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, November 30, 2015

AMAZING DEAL! Free Shipping Worldwide!!! Today Only at Fine Art America

Hi Everyone, This is an ***Amazing Deal*** Free Shipping ANYWHERE in the WORLD Today Only with FineArt America! Any Product! Any size! And Any destination worldwide.

For those living outside the USA now is the time to order one of my colourful paintings! Also I must add that FineArt America's Print quality is fantastic! This offer expires at midnight (NYC time) tonight, November 30th. You don't need any special discount code. Just place your order before the deadline, and shipping will be free! 

To Visit my gallery and  see all my work click here:  http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisa-lorenz.html

Some Canvas Print Examples!  I can attest also that the quality also at Fine Art America is Excellent





No comments: