Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, November 19, 2015

Back from my Provence Vacation with lots of Inspiration

Hi Everyone, I was recently touring around Provence and have come back with lots of inspiration from my beautiful trip. We had a wonderful vacation. I took so many photos and I am now going thru them all feeling very inspired. One of the little seaside villages that really grabbed my heart was Cassis. Here are some of my pics I took from this beautiful village. I enjoyed it so much I went 2x! Only 35 mins away from Aix en Provence where we were staying. It reminded me so much of my beloved Portofino...A mini French Portofino I instantly thought :).

I am now working on a new painting of Cassis. I will also paint some more inspired paintings from the Luberon Area, Avignon and Aix and share some of those pics! Have a great day.

Some of my photos I took from Cassis
 

 




No comments: