Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, November 27, 2015

Huge Black Friday Sale at Zazzle! Save up to 65% Off!

Hi Everyone, Hope all My American Friends and Family had a great Thanksgiving!
Today there is Huge Black Friday Sale at Zazzle! Save Up To 65% Off Everything! Use Code: USE CODE: ZAZBLKFRIDAY!

Visit my page for Prints, Calendars, Mugs, Cards, Tote Bags, Kitchen Trays, Wine Charms and much more! You will find some great Christmas Ideas!  http://www.zazzle.com/lisalorenzpaintings/products













No comments: