Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Sunday, April 16, 2023

New Exhibit Contemporary Curator Art Magazine April 1-September 1 2023

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a nice week. This week seems to be zooming by so fast. As one of the winner’s of The 2023 Collectors Art Prize by Contemporary Art Curator Magazine in collaboration with the Contemporary Art Collectors; I am exhibiting 3 paintings in their Online Exhibition “Planet Future” which runs from April 1 - September 1, 2023. We all need to protect our future, nature, wildlife and beaches.  The online exhibition showcases the creative interpretation of the theme and reflections on how the world is changing and what its future holds. This online exhibition is also a way of celebrating the arts and winners of the award. We all need to protect our future, forests, nature, wildlife and beaches.   Direct Link/page in the Exhibit:
https://www.collectorsartprize.com/online-exhibition-planet-future1/lisa-lariviere-lorenz?rq=Lisa%20Lariviere%20Lorenz
To view all in the Online Exhibition Planet Future:https://www.collectorsartprize.com/online-exhibition-planet-future1






No comments: