Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, April 24, 2023

NYC Art Show! Photos

Hope you all had a nice weekend! 3 days left to visit the NYC Art Expo Exhibit (April 17-26)!As I could not be in NYC for the art party & exhibit, the gallery sent me some photos of my paintings on the 55” 4K screens along with some pics from the art party. The art party was a great event & well attended and the big screens are wonderfully integrated into the exhibition. They are a real eye-catcher among the visitors and they enjoyed viewing the artworks on the big screens. If you are in NYC, stop by and take a look at the wonderful and diverse art. Gallery located at 345 Broome St. NYC 10012. Open 11Am-6PM

Note: **If you are visiting the gallery and want to view my work quickly, you can ask one of the curators/team members to display my work right away on the screens and they will be able to assist you. You can also ask for my portfolio page which they will print out for you on site. Or Scan the QR code on the screen to get more info.
Fine Art prints of all my exhibited artworks are also available: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisa-lorenz?tab=artwork



No comments: