Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, April 17, 2023

NEW! NYC Art Exhibition

New!!! NEW YORK CITY Exhibition! I am proud to announce I was selected and will be exhibiting some of my paintings at the New York City Art Expo, ARTBOX. Project NY 2.0 show. The Art Exhibit is starting today, April 17 – 26 2023 in the iconic and artistic hotspot Nolita in New York/ Manhattan!
**My artwork will be exhibited in the Digital 55” 4K Screens section of the exhibit. If you are in NYC area please do drop by for a visit.
To visit Gallery in Manhattan:  ARTBOX EXPO New York  345 Broome St, NYC 10013
The Gallery is open daily 11-AM to 6-PM

Note:  If you are visiting the gallery and you want to view my work right away, you can ask one of the curators/team members to display my work on the screens. Just ask them to show you Lisa Lariviere Lorenz’s artwork on the big digital 55” screens and they will be able to assist you. You can also ask for my portfolio page which they will print out for you on site.






No comments: