Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, May 8, 2023

New Exhibition: Berlin and Zug May 1-31, 2023

**New Exhibitions** Berlin, Germany and Zug, Switzerland.
I am proud to announce that some my paintings are exhibited for the month of May (May 1-31, 2023) at the following galleries:  Thomson Gallery in Zug, Switzerland: Schmidgasse 4 6300 Zug, Switzerland. Open: Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm.
&
Finity Gallery in Berlin in the LIVING BERLIN Design Centre in the heart of the capital's Interior District, Kantstrasse 17, Berlin 10623, Germany. Open: Tuesday-Friday 2:00pm -7:00pm
Artwork will be displayed digitally on two 55" 4K Screens in both Galleries. Original Paintings for Sale and Fine Art Prints Available.   https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisa-lorenz?tab=artwork

If you are in Berlin or Zug, please do drop by for a visit.



No comments: