Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wine Labels - Wonderful Promotion

Hi everyone thought I would share this with you. My good mate Sue, who now lives in beautiful Vancouver, has just bottled some of her own wine and used my paintings for her wine labels. They are just beautiful and it's wonderful advertising for me and my paintings.

So I thought I would share these pics with you of the very stylish wine labels she created. I can’t wait to visit her in Vancouver and try some of her wonderful wine.


Some close-ups of her beautiful labels:



Thanks a bunch Sue! It’s an honour to see my painting motifs on your beautiful labels! These would make excellent posters, you have a real graphic eye!

Andreas and I really miss you and Tom and our wonderful dinners and parties! It’s not the same since you both left…boohoo!

4 comments:

Kim said...

these look sensational Lisa....
your subjects and style suit the bottles so much...
you're right ..they would make terrific posters :)
it's a great feeling to see your work marketed this way isn't it ...
I remember when they brought out the wine range here with my murals on them....it was a real buzz...

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa, what a great idea Sue had, she certainly chose the labels well, matching the wines..
good work .. Kutos to Sue ... love mom

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Thanks so much for the comments. Yeah, I was really impressed with the labels Sue made. Oh yeah it sure is a great feeling. I did not even see the wine range with your murals..gosh I have to see that! Can you send to me..I would love to see that. I remember a coffee table book - which was gorgeous! Have a great weekend mate xoxoxo

Hi mom, thanks so much. Yes, she did a great job. have a great weekend too...xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Those wine labels looked really good, your a great painter! A while back I started brewing my own wine, I have really started getting into it and now actually sell my wine to friends and family. I wanted to add that extra touch to my wine so I designed my own wine labels and had them printed by a british labels company who did a excellent job. It has made my wine bottle look really great!