Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

FIMA Accpectance

Hello Everyone, I am very pleased to announce that I received confirmation today that I was accepted by jury panel to show my work at the 11th annual FIMA (Festival International en Arts a Montreal).

The festival runs from the 1st - 11th of July in Montreal. I will be exhibiting my work in the second segment from 8th-11th of July downton Ste. Catherine Street. Please Visit http://www.festivaldesarts.org/frame_accueil_eng.htm for more info. Please Note: The list of Exhibitors for 2010 has not been added yet. I imagine it will be done very soon! I hope to see many of you during this time in Beautiful Montreal!

No comments: