Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Exhibition - Shenkman Arts Centre, Ottawa

Hi Everyone, I am very pleased to announce that I will be exhibiting some of my paintings at the Shenkman Art Centre during the The Orléans Festival.

The festival is a new event dedicated to performing and visual arts, chefs and artisans will be held on June 6, 2010 at the Shenkman Arts Centre as part of Doors Open Ottawa. The FESTIVAL will run from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Admission and all activities will be FREE - including a pancake breakfast, all shows, workshops and the Taste of Orleans event organized by the Heart of Orléans Business Improvement Area.

Full program details can be found at:

Orléans Festival - 2010

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Nice your paintings will be such a hit I am sure!