Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, May 7, 2010

New Painting Idea - Table for Two Italy

Hi Everyone, Wishing you all a lovely mother's Day Weekend. I was busy working on some sketches for my next painting in my little Table for Two series. This time I will be doing a little restaurant scene at an Italian Trattoria. I am hoping to finish the by Monday.

Here is my rough sketch and a few edits in Photoshop
(Initial Sketch)


Decide to add another tree at the other corner of the doorway

And add some dark night sky around the buidling

No comments: