Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moonlit San Barnaba Edits

Hi Everyone, Well the more I looked at my painting this afternoon, I felt the sky was not dark enough. So I added a few darker tones of ultramarine blue and some pathlo blue. I am much happier with the results now. Both pics really look very nice, but in real life it was a tad too light. I find it more now like my previous Moonlit Venice painting.

Moonlit San Barnaba (revised)

The older first one

Moonlit Venice

1 comment:

Škorčica said...

I have the same dilemas sometimes about how strong colour should I use.

I like both versions - and I'd like to go there again! :)