Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Venice Painting Sketch

Hi Everyone, well I am back working full force in my studio after my recent show. I was busy preparing for the exhibit that I have done any painting and I need to do quite a few new paintings for the next show big FIMA show in Montreal. I am going to be working on a few Italian scenes.

So here is another rough sketch of my next painting idea. Again, I will be doing a little scene from beautiful Venice. I love Venice....does it not show? lol. This scene is from Campo San Barnaba with a view of the Campanile di San Barnaba. I will make the bell tower higher then what is appearing on the sketch. I will be doing this one on a 40 x 50 cm canvas.


Moonlit Campanile in Venice

No comments: