Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Great Art Show and Festival

Hi Everyone, It was a great weekend here in Ottawa. The Orleans festival and art show at the Senkman Arts Centre was a great success. There were lots of people and I had a wonderful time I sold a couple of paintings and many art cards. I met lots of interesting new people and enjoyed the wonderful festival and day despite the rain.

A picture of the Beautiful Shenkman Arts Centre
(This pic I obtained from ottawa.ca)

The Beautiful structure and so much light. I see lots Danish Architecture in this building, particulary the gorgeous Opera house

My booth all set up and fellow artist neighbours

All ready to open the doors

Even my Adorable Boo came to visit my show. Her first Art Exhibit

A long day but it was well worth it.

2 comments:

Škorčica said...

Great show!
I like your art-work so much!

Caroline said...

That's certainly a beautiful building - yes, very Scandinavian! Your work looks wonderfully inviting there!