Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Prints of my Paintings Now for Sale

Hi Painting Friends, After very much work, I am pleased to announce that my art work has been accepted for printing at Imagekind.com and prints of my paintings are now being sold at their company.

The prints are of highest quality and are available in different print sizes with an array of optional stylish frames, and they are also available on gallery wrapped canvases (giclees) in very affordable prices with a money-back guarantee.

Please click this link: Print & frame my art at Imagekind... to visit my Gallery.

Please note that as new work is completed, my gallery will be updated.

Please visit my gallery and I really appreciate you taking the time to look.
Thanks so much

2 comments:

Kim said...

hi Lisa
you have a very impressive array of work and you should do really well........your work is perfectly suited to this medium and congratulations on your first sale!!!!! bravo.....matey
love and hugs

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Oh thanks so much for your kind words about my work and support and wishes. I really appreciate it so much. Love and hugs back at you! Have a great weekend! Enjoy your mum and sister!