Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.


Monday, March 2, 2009

Illustration Friday - Breezy

This weeks topic at Illustration Friday is "Breezy"

It was a lovely "breezy" afternoon in Sydney, so all the colourful saiboats were out sailing in the beautiful Sydney Harbour.  My painting of Sydney, Australia

"Sensational Sydney" 40 x 50 cm, acrylic

6 comments:

Indigene said...

As usual, your colors are a vivid stimulation for the eyes! Bravo!

Anita said...

And not a hint of a shark anywhere! Nothing like pretty sail boats and flags to lighten the mood. Another beauty, Lisa!

Jaimie said...

I love this. It's so colorful and full of life. Great job!

Lisa Lorenz said...

LOL..Anita, No sharks. The last time I was in oz..a few years back I saw sharks..that freaked me out!

Thank you all for your lovely comments. its so kind...best wishes :) Lisa

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Graphic Design Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Buy Dissertation Online