Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fresh Off the Easel

Hi everyone, up bright and early this morning and I finished my roses. I am very happy with the results. Thought I would share a picture with you all. Wishing you all a lovely day!


Orange Passion, 40 x 40 cm

4 comments:

Kim said...

omg you have been busy Lisa....these roses are so gorgeous I can almost smell them!!!
wishing you and Andreas a wonderful Easter :)
ps don't work too hard....you're making me feel lazy ;) ;)
xxxxx from Kim down under

Caroline said...

Vibrant,gorgeous - perfect bouquet for a Happy Easter!

Kim said...

hi Lisa :)
you are the Featured Artist this week at Top Artists Directory..

ps have a great Monday!!!

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hey Kim, Thanks so much for the lovely comments. I always appreciate your cheery notes and wonderful feedback...and thansk for featuring me..so cool! xoxo Lisa

Hi Caroline, Many thanks for the lovely words too..Happy easter to you too! xoxoxo