Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, April 3, 2009

Fresh off the Easel - Pink Ladies

Hi Everyone, I finally got around and finished my "hot pink" calla lily painting yesterday. This is one I had started at my exhibition on the painting demontration day. I will be framing it in a nice silver wood box frame. Spring has really arrived....


"Pink Ladies", 40 x 40 cm acyrlic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful painting to celebrate Spring. Of course, I love the title of the painting as well!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous! Your colourful paintings are a delight!