Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's on my easel now

Hi Everyone, hope you are all enjoying the really nice spring weather we have been having.
Last weekend I was in Montreal for my brother Peter's 40th birthday and we had a great time.

Back in the studio this week and I have been working on my cat tails painting - 40 x 40 cm canvas. Here is where I am now. All the colour blocked in. Now on to the part I enjoy best...making the painting come alive. Hoping to finish today.


I also framed my Orange Passion Roses Painting:
"Orange Passion", 40 x 40 cm

No comments: