Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hydrangeas Almost Completed

Hi everyone, Lots more work this morning. I finished my leaves and then began work on the flowers. Realized I need some more paint so I added another wash of my blue mixture to the flowers. Then I began to outline the petals. I am taking a break right now, as it is a long tideous job and my eyes are crossing in my head.

Break is over - completed little petal leaves. Will then began to add some lights and values. This will be another longer and difficult part. But I am seeing it almost finished.


3 comments:

Kim said...

this is absolutey breathtaking Lisa!!!
I love the blues and the stripes on the bucket....the green leaves compliment the blues so well...wow you were quick with this one!!!
hugs from down under
xxxxxx

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, OH you made my day Sweetie! Thanks so much. I am really seeing it coming together and I feel more confident with every painting I finish. I am happy that I can work faster...was often slow and unsure about things...practice makes perfect as they say....big hugs right back at you...xoxoxo

Harvey said...

For my part one and all ought to look at it.
private schools washington dc | university of kansas school of nursing | abortion clinic nyc