Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, May 17, 2007

Print Sales

Hi Everyone, I am quite thrilled to say that my "print" sales of my art work have been increasing at Imagekind and also on Sistino.com. If you have a chance, please do visit my gallery at Imagekind to see new prints now available. Thanks so much and have a great day!

3 comments:

Kim said...

hi Lisa
that's great news...but I am not in the least surprised!!!
btw...I voted a big 10 on your tulips at saatchi..
have a wonderful weekend!!!!
hugs xxxxxx

Bee Skelton said...

So glad about your print sales. Hope you don't mind but you've been tagged also. Take a look at my blog for details. Completely optional of course Lisa, but play if you like. Bee

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Mucho Thanks for your comments and wonderful vote. I too voted 1 big 10 for you too. xoxox

Hi Bee, Thanks so much to you too for your comments.

Have a wonderful day ladies