Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Colourful Art Cards - Some Proofs

Hi Everyone, I just received my cards from my shop at Greeting Card Universe. The shipping was very fast and the cards were very well packed with matching envelopes in a nice box.

I was really delighted with the quality of the cards and the print! The card paper is nice and thick and the colours are just gorgeous. So I thought I would share some picture with of you my cards:

Wrapped up nice in the Box

The Inside of the Card - Very nice font

A Few close ups





What do you think? I am so anxious to show Andreas – I think they are just gorgeous. As I was so impressed, I ordered some more to use for birthday cards, thank yous, etc.

2 comments:

Kim said...

wowee Lisa !!!!!!
these look stunning and they look larger than average too.....beaut quality in the colour......which shop do you think does the best reproductions of your work???
I love that photo at the top of your blog....with your chair.....I haven't noticed it before ...I think I need to wear my glasses ;-)
xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Thanks so much for your comments. I cant say what is the best, but I have to say that Zazzle does excellent work and so does GCU. I have not ordered cards from zazzle, but their calendar images were supberb. I will order some cards soon enough from there. LOL..nope you dont need glasses mate, I just added that pic to my blog. I was just revamping it the other day with a banner and thought I would put in that chair and studio snap. big hugs from up north..xoxoxo