Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Paintings in Tara's New Beautiful Home & Other Customers

Hi Everyone, I was very pleased to recieve some great photos of giclees of my paintings hanging in the lovely Mrs. Tara's (my best customer) new home. She purchased them from Imagekind and hung the 4 florals in a row in her kitchen/dining room area and I think they look wonderful with her beautiful table and hanging light.

It was a real treat to see my art work hanging in her home. Thanks so much Tara! And congrats to you and HJ on your new smashing home! I can't wait to come for a visit.

Pics of the giclee prints in ther Dining Room:

And the lovely Tara with the paintings
Here is a print of my Sunflower Painting that my aunt Pauline purchased for her kitchen. I think the quality is excellent. Thanks Aunt Pauline
In her Kitchen

And My mom ordered "Pretty in Pink" a while back and I also think the quality is just great. Thanks Mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only dream of the day when my paintings are hanging in someone's home. Congrats, they look fabulous.

Kim said...

wow Lisa
they look wonderful....and the quality is excellent....they look like the originals with the canvas stretchers.....
your sunflowers looks beautiful in the glass frame and your Mum's "Pretty in Pink"...looks fantastic......what a proud Mum she must be !!!!!

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Bee, oh you are too kind...thanks for your lovely comments. I am sure your paintings will be in someone's home! Have a great weekend

Hi Kim, ah mate...I am so happy when I read your cheery, lovely posts. Thanks so much. Yeah, I was very impressed with the quality on the canvas. Tara is very thrilled. She said she is going to order some more - but I think paper prints now for her bedroom. She loves the French country ones. My mom is so very proud of me...its sweet. Have a great weekend..big hugs and kisses to you, Lisa