Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, June 11, 2007

Hometown Festival - Continues

Hi Everyone, I took a break from painting over the weekend and manged to do some work today on my painting. I pretty much blocked in most of the colors for the buildings and boats. I need to do another coat on some color for roof tops, then I can began with the fun part where I will start to see the painting come alive!

Blocking in some paynes grey for roof and window outlines. blahh..this is turning out to be lots more work then I imagined....I think I will take a break as I am getting a little fed up right now! everything seems on a slant..bleeding easel is off...Have to go check my lines...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, I finally got around to reading your website. I love the new paintings - they are just gorgeous and once again you have outdone yourself and demonstrated your vibrant personality and zest for life. I also love the new patio decorations - wish I was there to have a glass of Champagne and enjoy the view. The new pots/milk vases are lovely - very country and great for flowers.

lots of love Mary

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hey mary, what a great surprise..you are too sweet. thanks so much for your beautiful comments about my work and new things for the patio. Do I ever wish you were here taking some champagne with me on the deck!
love ya Lisa

Kim said...

hi Lisa
your hometown looks lovely and this will be such a wonderful way of keeping your hometown near you....
we don't go to Sydney half as much now that we have your "Spectacular Sydney" to look at.....
hugs

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, oh what a beautiful thing to say..So happy you are back on line! big hugs xoxo