Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend Update - Beautiful Weather

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent my weekend fixing up my deck for summer. The weather was so hot and beautiful here. I also went swimming for the first time in the bay and it was just fantastic. Still cool but so refreshing on these hot days we have been having.

I also did lots of cooking and bought a few interesting things: Two beautiful milk jugs and filled them with flowers (a new idea for my funky florals soon) and I also got two lovely - wood Thai Style candle holders for the deck.





2 comments:

Kim said...

hi Lisa
well you definitely had a better weekend than us over here on the east coast of Oz !!!
lovely photos and those arrangements should make great paintings !!
hugs...

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, oh yes..poor you guys..what a terrible thing to happen...just so happy you are all safe....yeah I was thinking of doig some painting with my new jugs...xoxox