Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Featured Member at Imagekind

Hi everyone, I am pleased to say that I am the featured artist on Imagekind today.

Go to http://www.imagekind.com/ and you will see me on the first page! I almost fell off my chair this morning when I saw myself...lol. I have always wanted to be featured, but I thought I may never be so I am very happy and dancing a jig! It will be on only for today, so you will have to take a look before it is gone and a new artist is featured tomorrow.

Thanks so much for all your support
Best wishes
Lisa

1 comment:

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS LISA !!!!!
I hope I am not too late to see it
clappies
Kim