Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, July 27, 2007

Zinnia - Wrapping it up

Hi Everyone, I am just about finished my zinnia floral painting. Lots of work on the flowers. I used the following colors for my florals: cad yellow-- dark, medium, and light, crismon red, cand red light, permanent violet and white and a little rose madder.
I will begin work on my background now and then I will do my last touches of tweaking around the middles and the vase. I think I should be finished today.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Gosh ...Lisa....
you have been busy....this is beautiful...love the colourful patterns......your style is so modern and trendy....this one has an art deco feel to it......
really brightened up my day...as I had to have my wisdom tooth pulled out this week...and I did not like it at all !!!!!! :(

Anita said...

Una fiesta de colores! Lisa this is super!

Lisa Lorenz said...

HI Kim, Yeah, I have been busy like a real beaver..LOL. The weather had been so crappy that I have been keeping myself active with all my projects. OH yes, I love art deco and it does have a that feel to it! Oh poor you, wisdom tooth. I had two impacted ones and got them removed about 10 years ago and I had to take a few days off work it was terrible. My mouth was black and blue and I looked a like a hamster! Hope you are feeling better xoxoxo

Hi Anita, Oh muchos gracias! Really appreicate that Anita, have a great day