Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, July 9, 2007

Pansy Parade - Finished

Hi Everyone, Well I finished my pansy painting. I am very thrilled with the results. Lots of color going on. The painting is 40 x 50 cm and painted in Acrylics and entitled.

"Pansy Parade"



5 comments:

Kim said...

hi Lisa and WOW!!!!...this is stunning.....the colours are so vibrant......I love the title too....a beautiful summer painting....this has brightened up my grey and rainy day down under....
xoxoxoxox

Lisa Lorenz said...

hi Kim, ah, I am blushing..thanks so much for your lovely comments! So happy to brighten up your day! xoxoxo

Anita said...

What a rainbow of colour! you can't help but be happy looking at this!

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hey Anita, Thanks so much! :) always apprecaite you dropping by. Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colors of your art. It is so fun and happy! I'll be back later to see more.