Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pansy Progress...

Hi Everyone, I am progressing quite well on my pansies, I painted out those two little pansies at the bottom, and did lots of work on my vase yesterday.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. The weather is awful here again, so I will be doing a some painting today.

More work this morning on the vase and finished the leaves. Going to work on the flowers.


Oh and here is a pic of Andreas on his birthday enjoying his meal. It was just the two of us, but it was a lovely birthday celebration. Andreas says thanks for all the birthday wishes.

3 comments:

Kim said...

how romantic!!! Andreas looks very happy...and the meal looks yummy.....
this painting is breathtaking Lisa !!!!!...I think it would have to be your MOST colourful floral so far and I love it !!!!!!
raining cats and dogs here...miserable weather......and the light is very dull....not good for painting.....
have a great day painting this beauty...
hugs.....

Lisa Lorenz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Ah thanks so much..you are such a sweetie. Really appreciate it mate!
We have been having just terrible weather too. Gave me lots of time to paint this weekend. Big hugs to you! xoxoxo