Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, July 5, 2007

WOW, What an honour! I have received a Schmooze award from the very talented, award winning portrait artist, Kim Barker at Laketrees Blank Canvas.

This is what she wrote about me:

Lisa at Lisa Lorenz Studio Blog ......is the sunniest...friendliest....and most loyal friend ...she is a talented artist who paints beautiful ...colourful.....paintings....and she visits me here ...rain ...hail ...or shine....to leave her rainbow comments......she has achieved much in the blogging world and is recognized by the top art sites as a very successful artist...

I am very touched and thrilled! Thanks so much Kim! You have my day on this very rainy, stormy day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

your're more than welcome Lisa
I hope you have a wonderful weekend...and that your rainy weather clears up......
happy paintind....
xoxoxoxox