Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New "Colourful Travels" Calendar Available

Hi Everyone, I am pleased to announce that I have just completed a "Colourful Travels 2008" calendar available in all sizes from small, medium to large – starting at $17.95. I also won the "Todays Best Award" for my product!

Keep your months up to date with this beautiful calendar with my colourful travel paintings.

The link to see the inside pages of the calendar and to purchase:

http://www.zazzle.com/LisaLorenzPaintings*/product/158788875743362606

2 comments:

Kim said...

your calendar is wonderful Lisa....I tried to comment at zazzle but an error kept showing.....congratulations on your award of the day...I hope you are keeping an album with all of your awards in it......:]
hugs from down under

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Thansk a bunch. I am keeping the awards, they are a blast to receive! wishing you a great weekend mate xoxoxo