Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Sunday, January 21, 2007

Amore in Venice

I completed the painting for Linda on 300 g/m Watercolour paper. The size is A4 (21 x 29 cm). I have not worked in watercolours for sometime and it turned out pretty good. I enjoyed working on this painting this afternoon, but I think it is much easier to work in acyrlics. I hope she likes it.

"Amore" Linda e Andre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa what a Novel gift idea, for your artist friend... I am sure she will be touched....Myself on first glance loved the painting,
I still admire every day my lovely water colour painting in my kitchen with the three beautiful cats....an artist creates for the ones' she loves .... love mom

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi there mom, thanks so much for dropping by and your lovely comments. Happy to hear you enjoy the cat paitning. I will have to make you some more.
Love LIsa

Kim said...

hi Lisa
this painting is absolutely delightful!!!!!
Linda & Andre will be thrilled!!!
What a lovely gift for them to celebrate their anniversary.
Have a great day
hugs

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, Thanks so much...Linda saw the painting and was very excited. I am anxious for her to receive it in person. Have a great day, hugs to you too :)