Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Saturday, January 6, 2007

Colours of Venice

I am happy to announce that I finished my Venice painting, 50 x 60 cm done in acrylics. I absolutely loved Venice; it is a beautiful place with so much to see and its wonderful buildings and colours inspired me to do this painting. I enjoyed working on this colourful painting. Thanks for viewing my WIP.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Lisa....you have been busy!!!! and here I was thinking you were still on holiday!!!
This is wonderful.....I really love the composition and colours.You certainly have a talent for making these places look so exotic ....I feel like jumping on a plane to Venice right now!
The christmas wreaths and jewellery are beautiful!
so creative Lisa......
Have a happy weekend

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Kim, thanks for dropping by and your lovely comments. Always much appreciated. Have a great Sunday! Cheers mate