Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Staying Creative in Canada

When I was in Canada visiting for the Holidays I did not paint and was very restless. So I visited a few arts and crafts stores and bought some beads and did a bit of jewelry making and gave them away as Christmas presents. They were a big hit among my family.




I also made some Christmas Wreaths for my mother’s front and back door.


Now I am back in Denmark and happy to be home. I started researching some new ideas for my next floral painting and managed to work on my Venice painting.

No comments: